new pilots

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 5:35 PM
A couple of new pilots have joined here recently (like seven people since Saturday) and so I just wanted to say
Welcome to Air-Child VA! :cheers:

A very enjoyable fact is that most of you have already filed their first flights and apparently had no major problems with the pirep systems. That's good news! ;)

Anyway: if you have any questions or encounter any problems here, just post about it.
And should you feel like introducing yourself in the forum, please go ahead. That's adressed to all members, by the way ;)

Hi all, I have just joined and will be filing first flight's this weekend 8) . Just one question there is a livery for the feel there a330 but the aircraft does not appear on the fleet? Can the a330 be used on Charter flights only?

Thanks
Pete

Hi Peter, and Welcome to Air-Child!
Peter Gill said:
there is a livery for the feel there a330 but the aircraft does not appear on the fleet? Can the a330 be used on Charter flights only?
Truth is, that the A330 can not be used at the moment, not even for charters ;) Sorry for the confusion. Maybe we should remove the livery until there's some A330's available. Martin Vonk who made all the Feelthere repaints just continued with the 330 after he had finished the 340. Although the 330 is not in the fleet I thought I'd add it to the repaints, since it is already there.

The reason we didn't include the 330 was that our route net concentrates on short and middle range connections. For the long range flights we already have a couple of aircraft types with the 744, 777, 763ER, A340, MD-11 ...
Anyway, I'll discuss this with Norbert (responsible for routes and aircraft) once he returns from holidays.

Hope you have fun here, Peter (with all the other aircraft). Should you run into any problems, don't hesitate to post in the forums or send a PM.

Hellooooow everybody !

I joined air child today.
I like this project and i hope we can make it :)
Great job for the site and concept.

Fly safe.

Arnaud

( my english is not very good sorry^^ )

Welcome to Air-Child, Arnaud! Hope you enjoy your stay here - and your flights ;)
I think your English is very good, by the way. Whenever you have questions, just ask. And if language should really be a problem: there's also a couple of dutch pilots in here, and some (including me) who speak French. However, you seem to be the first pilot from Belgium.

happy landings,
Peter

Hi Arnaud (Salut Arnaud)

Bienvenue à bord.
Welcome on board.

Amicalement

Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom