Teamspeak and Fsfk question

Users Local time
Today 10:04 AM
When on vatsim your not supposed to pause sim. At least that's my understanding. So here's my problem...I have Fsfk showing on a second monitor, when I try to change a setting lets say zoom in or out.it pauses the sim. It will do it for anything I try to look at in Fsfk. Same with teamspeak, if I try to switch channels or pull it up to see who's on. It pauses sim. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking. Or maybe that's the way the programs are supposed to work I'm not sure.

Hi David , There is an option in fsx not to pause on openning window you have to untick this option . Other wise anytime you are trying to change something in fsx ,sim will goes to pause unless you again unpause it . If you have a trouble let me know I will write small guide for you . Petr

Thanks Petr,totally forgot about that one. I'll check it after work. Btw when were both online I'd like to try that radio as company channel.

Yeah David, thats cool i'd lie to try it as well . Let me know when you are flying I jump in for a test. Thanks Petr

Oliver you'll have to scroll thru the world tour thread.its being able to talk to ACH pilots on com 2. Not sure if works yet. Tom tried I think.

Yes I tried this with zeljko. It worked but cost really time to set it up. Anyway as not everybody is using FSINN or MSFS it is much better to stay on TS.
Cheers Tom

Tom,I think it is only the first time set . From now on if you have set it it will be always there for you just to dial comm two 122,850 and that's it . Somehow I think is better to use this frequency especialy when not flying group flights as I have never cought anybody on team speak. So, frankly I dont even start TS unless group flight . Which makes it less likely to catch up with fellow Airchild pilots ,however if you just dial 122.850 who ever set it before in your fsinn settings and flying on line at the same time it will enable this va comm to work with others. That give you more chances to talk to somebody from other side of the globe flying for the same flag ship just to happen to be on vatsim .

Petr Sach said:
Tom,I think it is only the first time set . From now on if you have set it it will be always there for you just to dial comm two 122,850 and that's it . Somehow I think is better to use this frequency especialy when not flying group flights as I have never cought anybody on team speak. So, frankly I dont even start TS unless group flight . Which makes it less likely to catch up with fellow Airchild pilots ,however if you just dial 122.850 who ever set it before in your fsinn settings and flying on line at the same time it will enable this va comm to work with others. That give you more chances to talk to somebody from other side of the globe flying for the same flag ship just to happen to be on vatsim .

Hi Peter,
I just talk about group events. We have pilots on mac, win, linux with MSFS and XPlane, with FSInn and XSquawkbox etc. For every day flying on Vatsim everybody should be free to do what they prefer. We only recommend for group events TS - cause everybody on any platform is able to follow.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom