EZ Pushback Plugin

Users Local time
Today 3:01 PM
Hi there!

As I'm flying with the 64bit version of X-Plane it was very annoying that there was no simple pushback plugin like the one from Snailpup.

If you only don't need a towtruck or something like this, I can warmly recommend this plugin.
It is called EZ Pushback and available at the org.

Greetings

Another 64-bit plugin with the pushback function is " " by STMA. This has more functions, because it's for the interactive hangar doors. I really use these hangars (I've also made some of them with our ACH-colours and I use them in some of my sceneries in Chile), that's why I do not use another plugins with the pushback functions.

Saludos,

:fly:

Fritz Hunger said:
Hi there!

As I'm flying with the 64bit version of X-Plane it was very annoying that there was no simple pushback plugin like the one from Snailpup.

If you only don't need a towtruck or something like this, I can warmly recommend this plugin.
It is called EZ Pushback and available at the org.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app ... file=19258

Greetings

Thnx - but your link does not work, you have to use the URL button on the top. :)
Cheers Tom

Hi, David,

Indeed, I've been very busy with new and updated sceneries in Chile, all of them for X-Plane 10.21+ (with custom ATC taxi routes, airport flow, 3D buildings around the airports, roads traffic, etc).
The Araucanía is alive!!!

Saludos,

:fly:

Back
Top Bottom