Flugsimulator Berlin

Users Local time
Today 9:10 AM
Hi,

by a coincidence my boss (professor at the uni) is a pilot (GA I believe) and we want to get him a nice gift for his birthday. The coincidence part is that our secretary was checking Flugsimulator Berlin to get him some sim hours.

Since we have them as sponsors/partners on the page, my question is: is it worth it? Anybody been there?

Thanks for any tips!

i have no a idea about flugsimulator berlin, i know that is a fixed base sim.
But i tried and i can recommend this full flight simulator, also in Berlin:

For me absolutely the best flying experience and best invested mooney so far, this FFS and some real Cessna flying hours ;) Don't use first program "PROFLIGHT EXPERIENCE", it's only 1 take off and 3 landings, 15min flying time. Choose at least "flymore" or "nightflight" if you can, becouse he is the pilot and don't realy needs basic flying lessons

I was once in that sim and I was not so impressed. It is based on FS9. I so bot know which software dlievera the flight dynamics. Ok the full cpckpit is working but the feeling without a moving cockpit, cause it is fixed base, is not so great, the bottom shake aystem helps a bit. If you want to have a real sim experience I would go for Zeljkos idea. If you want to fly your well known sim in a full working pit the Berlin Sim is ok and less expensive as the real one. I think you can talk about the prize and what you get for it. It is not a bad system it is ok but not like a real sim for pilot training.
Cheers Tom

Thank you very much for the infos! I prefer myself the Lufthansa sims, obviously more realistic.

Back
Top Bottom