dispatch problem

Users Local time
Today 8:56 PM
Hello

I want to take Luis Alves CS-LAL Airbus A320 for a Charter flight of Polish tourist ;) from MTPP to KJFK to catch a schedule flight from KJFK to EDDK and then to Warsaw. I've went for flightplan choose one of the companies route and then get something like this

flightplanerror_zpsb9eb335b.jpg

The problem is that the scheduled flight is about 1200 nm and 3 hours I got 70 nm and 35 minutes, as marked in red circles.

Anyone got any Idea. Does staff make some improvments?

An update

there must be some error or something wrong with the route after airac change.

I booked the scheduled flight too.

On my booking it looks like this

charterwithoriginalflightonmybookings_zps384bb7b0.jpg

From this we can see that scheduled flight is taking about 4 hours, but when I clicked on it I got this

scheduledmtppkjfk_zpscaa26219.jpg

so the same problem as with the charter flight anyone has any similar problem?

Greetings

I've sent a message to Norbert to take a look, but he hasn't been online here for a week, so no idea when that will be :(

Edit:

I just tried and I get
Dist 1327 NM 03:38 h

but he hasn't been online here for a week
He might be doing some real flying, as a passenger that is, towards sunnier areas of the globe. It's the right season for temporary migrations.

I also had a little problem with reports this morning, Rafal suggests it might be related. I'll just wait and see. In the meantime I'll just keep on flying and reporting though. Have to test a B738 merge, might be worth a report later on when it flies reasonably stable.

Andrew Williams said:
I've sent a message to Norbert to take a look, but he hasn't been online here for a week, so no idea when that will be :(

As I remember Norbert wrote some time ago that he will be away for about a month because of the some picture he is making in Italy (not sure about te place).
Andrew Williams said:
Edit:

I just tried and I get
Dist 1327 NM 03:38 h

And I got the same as in the screens so I dont know what is wrong :(

edit:

and it happends only with this flight so ok I will find some fuel planner for a320 and will fly it anyway.

Greetings

Hello

Problem solved. I've logged my self into our airchild route database. There was a problem with incorrect number of NM. I've corrected it with actual route from VRoute.

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom