Repaint and routes for the Concorde?

Users Local time
Today 2:09 AM
I´m a Concorde fan and SSTSIM asiduous user. I have some hours on the Concorde in British Airways Virtual...

Can the staff add some routes for the Concorde in AirChild (charter?) and to make a repaint for the SSTSIM? There is a possibility for that?

Regards :rofl:

Fernando

ACH0163

Yes it would be reat to have some concorde routes.I to have flown many hours in con code for BAVA

Sounds like a very good plan indeed :)

speaking for myself - I stick to the routes flown by the real one (incl. world-tours) :)

Cheers,
Steve

Steve, yes we will add the Concorde to the Charter Fleet. 8)
But first we will add the ERJ, and after that we have to do some work at our repaint Database, before adding the Concorde.
So I'm sorry: Please stand by some more times :pop:

Something one can help? Being a Concorde-enthusiast (avoiding to use the word "fanatic") i know that bird pretty well (a few thousands of hours on that baby ;-))

If you need a reference, ask the Cargo-Norbert 8)

Hello Steve :hi:

I am a long time SSTSIM pilot and love that bird. So I am today became a ConcordeX FlightSimLabs Beta tester.
Therefore I live at 20 minutes from the Le Bourget Air and Space Museum where I often go to see with respect F-BTSD and 001.

I own all technic Air-France Concorde documentation because I've worked for 28 years at Aerospatiale central laboratory (St Cloud site) from 1969 (on pre-serie and serie Concorde) til 1997.

If you need something, tell me.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Hi to all Concorde fans.

Here are the latest screens from FlightSimLabs ConcordeX.

:p

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Norbert Woeller said:

OK. The Concorde will be our next aircraft in the Charter Fleet. Just working on the performence data for the Concorde. So you don't have to stand by too long :lol:

Norbert Woeller said:
Norbert Woeller said:

OK. The Concorde will be our next aircraft in the Charter Fleet. Just working on the performence data for the Concorde. So you don't have to stand by too long :lol:

You just made my Day :p

Back
Top Bottom