Aerobatics

Users Local time
Today 7:53 AM
Not see Aerobatics aircrafts. etc. YAK-52, SU-26, ZLIN 50L, Iris christen eagle and others. I love aerobatics. All Categories: Sportsman, Intermediate. Advanced, Unlimited.

Ummm, that's because you haven't flown with us on the world tour yet. Some of my landings can be quite aerobatic! :rofl:

Not see Aerobatics aircrafts. etc. YAK-52, SU-26, ZLIN 50L
We don't have them in the fleet but you can just fly them and use a comparable aircraft for your flight report. I think the . Some flight reporting apps, like FSPassengers, need a different departure and arrival airport. In that case you should do your stunts between two airports.

Hand out sick-bags to our passengers before takeoff though, or we might get complaints. :rofl:

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Hand out sick-bags to our passengers before takeoff though, or we might get complaints.
Hahah that's an original business plan :rofl:
"No more being bored to death on your far too frequent business flights, we guarantee that 50% of your time flying with us you'll be inverted"

Nice start.

But,
You didn't land at the scheduled airport EYPP and you didn't declare an emergency.
It's a surprise to me FSP allows you to land at the same airport, apparently a feature of the new aerobatic mode in FSX. This wasn't possible in FSP FS2004. At least, it meant you wouldn't get any points because of the 0 nm.

So you can just plan a EYPP-EYPP charter flight here(It's possible, I tested this) and do the same in FSP. Of course the Air-Child CEO rather wants you to do the opposite; plan EYPP-EYSA in both charter flight here and in FSP.
Flight regulations require that you have sufficient fuel reserves upon landing (45 mn); you only had reserves for 00h13 of flight. (-300)
You might also add some fuel. I know, it makes the aircraft heavier and probably less aerobatic but FSP doesn't think that way. It's also safer.

So, with some tweaking you'll get this right. Nice to have an aerobatics pilot at Air-Child. Actually I don't know any other regular stunt pilots here. Of course I sometimes give an A-10 or Spitfire a spin but I mostly fly aircraft that were designed to fly with the vertical stabilizer pointing up.

Can I fly aerobatics aircrafts. but there is no sense here. The judges is not present. Tested:
http://www.air-child.com/pirepDetail.php?fid=04082013004616ACH13729245&pid=ACH1372
P.S
Aerobatics extremely difficult. Correctly perform aerobatic figures need many years of practice. Therefore, many virtual pilots prefer commercial aviation.
http://www.fai.org/aerobatics

Can I fly aerobatics aircrafts. but there is no sense here. The judges is not present.
I don't exactly get what you say there...

But it looks like a good flight report. Maybe it's best to choose a Twotter(DHC6) for the report instead of Airbus, looks a bit strange.
Aerobatics extremely difficult. Correctly perform aerobatic figures need many years of practice. Therefore, many virtual pilots prefer commercial aviation.
Correctly simulating commercial flight is also extremely difficult. Stunt flying starts with being proud of a 360 roll and ends with ballet-like beautiful figures in the air. Commercial flying starts with being happy with landing such a big aircraft and ends with perfect economic flight.

I would say, keep 'em coming, those reports. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom