New Student on board

Users Local time
Tomorrow 1:53 AM
Hello, all

My name is Eduardo. I am from Spain, Europe, and I am new here, but not new in simulation and on-line flying (IVAO).

I have the most special configuration for Simulation ever, that is: Linux (Debian Wheezy) and X-Plane 10. It works perfectly but not without effors and a constant maintenance.

I am here to fly with you and to help both, children and other X-Plane users to put this evil sim at work if I can. ;)

My mother's tongue is not Englisg so sorry about that. :think:

Bye and see up here

Hi+welcome.
My mother's tongue is not Englisg so sorry about that.
You're doing OK, your English is better than my Spanish.

Did you already for us :?: Ask others to do the same. (It's one vote per IP.) That'll make us very happy.

Perez Santos Eduardo said:
Hello, all

My name is Eduardo. I am from Spain, Europe, and I am new here, but not new in simulation and on-line flying (IVAO).

I have the most special configuration for Simulation ever, that is: Linux (Debian Wheezy) and X-Plane 10. It works perfectly but not without effors and a constant maintenance. ...
Hi, Eduardo,
Welcome on board / Bienvenido a bordo.
Don't worry about the language. Most of us have another language than English as native language.
We have many ACH-liveries for X-Plane 10, look at threads like or visit my X-Plane WWW-site.

Saludos,

:fly:

Eduardo, bienvenido a bordo. I just learned how to write welcome on board from Ricardos post! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. We are an international group. People from pretty much all over the world are here. Glad to have you with us.
Cheers

Thanks to all for your warm welcome.

I will try to keep as high standars as it seem to be around here.

Ricardo, nice page and nice liveries. This afternoon I will download some.

Barthe, just voted.

This afternoon, first flight ... I expect do it well. ;-)

[EDIT: First Flight done on IVAO ... a short one NZAA-NZNP]

Bye

Back
Top Bottom