Do we need more B777 in our hangar?

Users Local time
Today 7:51 PM
To Norbert or Peter:

it looks like we may need more B777s in our hangar. It already is difficult to get one for scheduled or charter flight and with the expected PMDG release that won't get any better.

Jan

Yes, and some 777-300s. Oh, and sneak in some 787s too. There's every reason to add 787s; there's a good freeware model for it by TDS, it's a modern airliner and popular in the sim community.

But I fear that everybody who has a key to our hangar is busy with something else....

Please have a look into the Charter-Fleet:

Christophe Malavoy, G-CHMA

Pierre Brice, N61PB

Kazem Al Sahir, SX-KAS

are ready to fly.

Best regards
Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
Please have a look into the Charter-Fleet:

Christophe Malavoy, G-CHMA

Pierre Brice, N61PB

Kazem Al Sahir, SX-KAS

are ready to fly.

Best regards
Norbert

Wow, that was fast! Thank you Norbert.

Regards

Jan

But I fear that everybody who has a key to our hangar is busy with something else....
I, spoke too soon. Thanks Norbert. Any chance for the 787, or is that more difficult to do/decide?

I obviously cannot speak for Norbert, however adding more of the currently existing planes (B772) in our hangar is probably much easier than adding completely new ones (B773 or B788).

Jan

Jan Betlach said:
I obviously cannot speak for Norbert, however adding more of the currently existing planes (B772) in our hangar is probably much easier than adding completely new ones (B773 or B788).

Jan

Yes, that's right. But you know: Air-Child is made by it's members and not by the stuff. So if there will be thousends of posts who want the B787... ;)

Best regards
Norbert

Back
Top Bottom