From Spain!

Users Local time
Today 6:49 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm new with you, I've made ​​4 flights and I really like the philosophy of the VA.

I hope a lot of flying with Air-Child!
Thanks for the work and the great coverage you have X-plane.

Sorry for my English ....

Bienvenido!

Don't worry about the language. Everyone can ask when he/she doesn't understand what you mean ;)
I must go away right now... to test the new BE58 from Carenado. :lol:

Saludos,

:fly:

Hi+welcome. Don't miss the manuals under "documents" in the left menu.

Maybe you already know but most new pilots ask the following 2 questions:
- Why can't I fly from XXXX to YYYY? :arrow: You can, with charter flight.
- My favourite aircraft is not in your hangar? :arrow: Doesn't matter, just fly it and use a similar aircraft for the flight report.

Ok, have to go. My flight is leaving. Oh wait, I'm the pilot. :lol:

Take this opportunity to ask .... :) :)

I have seen that there are liveries almost all aircraft pay, but I think until I have 50 points I can not get into the forum called "Secret" x-plane ...

Is that correct??

I would like to get the livery of "Mu2 marquise" ...

Thank you!

Hi Marc and welcome.

I'm sure I read that Tom (who is the xplane guru and in charge of the xplane secrets forum) is away on business until mid September.

I will give you access to the Secrets forum (hopefully Tom won't mind) later today.

Edit: Hopefully you can see the forum now. 8)

Andrew Williams said:
Hi Marc and welcome.

I'm sure I read that Tom (who is the xplane guru and in charge of the xplane secrets forum) is away on business until mid September.

I will give you access to the Secrets forum (hopefully Tom won't mind) later today.

Thnx Andrew for help. Yes I am on the Aeoli Islands for film shooting and have very rarely access to the web. Thats why I cannot manage the secret forum and the world tour till I am back in the middle pf september.
Cheers Tom

Andrew Williams said:

I don't want to be envious, buuuuut, .... :think: .... I want to be received on the sacred x-plane secret forum too. :oops:

(I know, I know, Tom is busy until september ... :lol: )

Bye

Back
Top Bottom