Texture issues: C-130

Users Local time
Today 6:57 PM
Hey guys. :)

I downloaded the textures and installed them as with my other planes that have AC livery but there are a lot of missing textures. The VC is missing most, thought not on the panel, although this isn't that much of a bother. There are also missing textures when the propellers are turning at speed (I just see a weird spinning grey square) and also there are no textures on the landing gear. I think that was all I noticed.

I imagine I could grab these generic textures from one of the other texture folders but I don't know what all the names mean (eg; what's a VC texture, what's gear, etc...)

Could anyone lend me a hand?

Cheers.

My guess is the only files in the ACH texture folder is the ones that you downloaded.

From the read me file:-
Make a copy of any C-130 texture folder and rename it to 'texture.ach'.
Copy the contents of the 'texture.ach' folder inside the archive into the just copied folder, overwriting existing files.

Then you will have all of the airplanes textures, but with the air-child livery overwriting the livery of the plane you copied.

You know, I feel an absolute fool for not figuring that out myself... doubly so for not reading the instructions properly! :oops:

Sorry to trouble you, and many thanks!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom