IMPORTANT! booking a flight

Users Local time
Today 10:23 PM
We have 6 Boeings 777. In this moment, all of them are booked. But only 2 are realy used. If you don't fly or if your flight crashed, or you didn't sent a report for whatever reason - go to dispatch centre/my bookings and unbook the flight so other people can use that plane. Otherwise, the plane is "blocked" and nobody else can use it.

I just checked again, and now is only one used, but all of them are booked

Seems like Norbert needs to use his "add 777" magic wand again. I remember he added some a week or 2 weeks ago.

I would like to say; for those who don't particularly care what plane they use, just choose another for some time. So if you're looking for a 787 replacement use 767 instead of 777 for some time. If your charter 777 flight is also available as scheduled then choose the scheduled one.

I don't think the 777 rage will be over soon so just add some to that hanger, I'll weld some virtual corrugated plates. :lol: Although I don't think there's much shelter needed as they'll mostly be cruising.

Hi must second that , I couldn't fly lattely as I used to ,but when you have a time and there is no B 777 available for you just because some booked it ,but it is not actually in the air thas frustrating.
:? Regards Petr

Dirk Nowitzki, N45DN

Maarja-Liis Ilus, SE-MLI

Yvonne Kenny, VH-YKE

Charles Aznavour, OE-CAZ

Amitabh Bachchan, B-AMBA

Have fun ;)

Norbert Woeller said:
Dirk Nowitzki, N45DN

Maarja-Liis Ilus, SE-MLI

Yvonne Kenny, VH-YKE

Charles Aznavour, OE-CAZ

Amitabh Bachchan, B-AMBA

Have fun ;)

That was quick Norbert!
Cheers Tom

Regarding the bookings - may i suggest that every booking is only valid for 24 hours. So if the booking has not be flown within the 24 hours, the aircraft will be released again?

I think that would make more flights available. :)

Regarding the bookings - may i suggest that every booking is only valid for 24 hours. So if the booking has not be flown within the 24 hours, the aircraft will be released again?

I think that would make more flights available.
It also has disadvantages.

The 777 is mostly used for long flights. The scenario: You planned a very long flight but FSX or XAcars crashed halfway. You're tired and go to bed. Next day when you try again you're happy you don't have to plan the whole thing again.

We only have this problem now that there's a new plane on the market. Eventually things will settle back to normal'.

I would say just add some 777s until there's no more shortage. There's always an UNICEF VIP to be proud of his/her own plane. Although virtual. :lol:

At the moment I see 5 772's available and pilots can also choose scheduled ones.

Back
Top Bottom