About Vatsim Events

Users Local time
Today 6:32 PM
Dear pilots,
as you see I try to to find interesting Vatsim events which I post on our site. Off course in the moment I choose the event which I put on the website. As Air-Child is always driven by our members I ask you which VATSIM event should find it´s way to the frontpage of the Air-Child site. I am looking forward to your suggestions.
Cheers Tom

A bit off-topic, but I'm very happy seeing some changes in the right column of the site. Seeing the same X-mas wishes or long gone events for months makes the site seem static. While we're very much alive as a VA.

I would even suggest posting some other things in the right column too. Like when those new 777 repaints will be finished with a nice picture.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
A bit off-topic, but I'm very happy seeing some changes in the right column of the site. Seeing the same X-mas wishes or long gone events for months makes the site seem static. While we're very much alive as a VA.

I would even suggest posting some other things in the right column too. Like when those new 777 repaints will be finished with a nice picture.

Hi Barthe and all Air-Childs,
I know what you mean but the "right side" has only space for 3 entries. So I decided for the middle one to change it with every new event. Of course our world tour has to stay there and the Concorde column to, I think. Maybe our pilots think that the Concorde column can be changed - let me know, I mean it should stay there cause it is a link to Pierres great work for Concorde pilots. But it is the choice of the Air-Child pilots.
Cheers Tom

Maybe our pilots think that the Concorde column can be changed - let me know, I mean it should stay there cause it is a link to Pierres great work for Concorde pilots.
Nothing against the Concorde. You could change the Concorde picture from time to time. Plenty of beautiful screen shots can be made from this plane. I just worry visitors might think we're not active any more if nothing changes.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Maybe our pilots think that the Concorde column can be changed - let me know, I mean it should stay there cause it is a link to Pierres great work for Concorde pilots.
Nothing against the Concorde. You could change the Concorde picture from time to time. Plenty of beautiful screen shots can be made from this plane. I just worry visitors might think we're not active any more if nothing changes.

Yes I can do this - send my a new Concorde pic - 270pix wide and not higher then 200pix / jpeg
cheers Tom

Hi Tom,

there's of course the Cross The Pond coming 12th of October. It, however, is fully booked with a small chance to find some unbooked flights every now and then. But even if you aren't participating the event, you can always fly from/to an airport involved in the event without bookings, as long as you don't fly from an event departure airport to an event arrival airport.

And in a couple of weeks you could advertise my CPT in Helsinki Tower ^^

I haven't been very active lately, but if you'd like, I can always post here whenever I spot an interesting event :)

Aleksi

Hi Aleksi, this can be helpful. Good idea. But please include links and event jpeg pics in 270pix(wide) x max 200pix (height). For Cross The Pond it is a bit late, I guess - but you are always able to open a forum thread. I will change the news after the LGAV 24hours event.
About your CPT Helsinki Tower - add this to the forum, maybe I can put it in the news column. I will ask Peter.
Cheers Tom

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Yes I can do this - send my a new Concorde pic - 270pix wide and not higher then 200pix / jpeg
cheers Tom
Is there a repaint for a freeware Concorde(fs9 or FSX)?

In our repaint section only FSX SST Concorde.
Tom

In our repaint section only FSX SST Concorde.
Hm, I would really like to make some new pics for the site but spending $60 or making a freeware repaint might be a bit much.

If some Concorde pilot reads this; please send me some raw screen-shots. I'll make them into pics for the site with text.

Dear Tom,

on behalf of VACCHUN I'd really appreciate if you could post our city hopping event on the Air-Child site, see the event posted at VATEUD or on the Air-Child forum .
Thank you in advance,
Peter
ACCHU03 - Event coordinator ;)

Back
Top Bottom