I'm ATCing in Helsinki! [Thu 19th September 1700-2000z]

Users Local time
Today 7:42 AM
Hello people,

I haven't been very active flying lately because of school and work starting, but I've been going through ATC training in VATSIM for Finland.

I've only had three training sessions, and my mentor decided that it's time for me to go online, so I'll be training online this week's thursday in Helsinki Ground during the "Helsinki in Sight" -event

So if you feel like flying this thursday evening, head on over to Helsinki :) just be patient with me ;)

There are great freeware sceneries (FSX & FS9) for Helsinki-Vantaa EFHK here:

And Aerosoft's payware (FSX/P3D) for the airport is of course even better if you got extra money:

Hope to see you there ;)
Aleksi

EDIT:
Stay tuned for my CPT in Helsinki Tower. No idea when it's gonna be, but possibly within 2 or 3 months :)

Hi Aleksi!
I am definitely going to fly in or/and out from Vantaa tomorrow.
It is always nice :)

See ya!

I'm ATCing in Helsinki! [Thu 10th April 1700-2000z]

[imgpop]http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/p10749/Helsinki%20in%20sight/Training/HIS_blue_2_summerAPPtrainingaleksilaine_zps594560c1.jpg[/imgpop]
Hello everyone!

I'm back, advertising myself controlling in VATSIM EFHK! This time I'm training to become an approach controller, and on next Thursday I will train online for the first time! Come say hello, but try to go easy on me :)

My training happens during our weekly event, Helsinki In Sight. All traffic is welcome to Helsinki-Vantaa (EFHK) and Helsinki-Malmi (EFHF). IFR and VFR, heavies and ultralights.

Expect great ATC coverage in Finland from top to bottom! :)

Charts:
Scenery (Freeware):
Scenery (Payware):

See you on Thursday!
Aleksi

Back
Top Bottom