Using X-Plane and X-Economy with Air-Child

Users Local time
Today 3:42 AM
Maybe most of you know it for months or years, but it's something new to me...
Because Air-Child do not have a financial system yet, I've been trying the possibilities of FSEconomy.
It works fine.
XAcars for the PIREPs reporting to Air-Child.
X-Economy for the financial system of FSEconomy.
I can use them both at the same time.

for X-Plane (9 and 10, 32 and 64 bit... because of the Python Interface).

I am flying from the Northern border of Chile (SCAR in Arica at the moment), with a Piper PA-34 Seneca II, rented in Perú... :lol:
I am trying to synchronise the available airports (FSE- and ACH-database) and if needed I take the time to make some missing or empty airfields/airports in X-Plane 10.22.

In FSE (FSEconomy) it's also possible to generate a group or "company" like "Air Child Airlines" to fly for AirChild/UNICEF with all the ACH-pilots (FS9, FSX, X-Plane, Windows, MacOS and Linux).

Saludos, and... who knows?...

:fly:

Great combination, of course!

I fly regularly with X-Economy on IVAO, but I am unable to fly X-Economy (only 64bits on my system) and Air-Child (XACARS only 32bits on my system). :x

Buuuut, if you want to fly for me, I can give you a job on Liberty EXPRESS VA on X-Economy. :lol: I have there 15 planes, from a Cessna 172 to a Dassault Falcon X, with some DC3 and many others, and 14 FBOs all of them in Spain.

Bye

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
Maybe most of you know it for months or years, but it's something new to me...
Because Air-Child do not have a financial system yet, I've been trying the possibilities of FSEconomy.
It works fine.
XAcars for the PIREPs reporting to Air-Child.
X-Economy for the financial system of FSEconomy.
I can use them both at the same time.

for X-Plane (9 and 10, 32 and 64 bit... because of the Python Interface).

In FSE (FSEconomy) it's also possible to generate a group or "company" like "Air Child Airlines" to fly for AirChild/UNICEF with all the ACH-pilots (FS9, FSX, X-Plane, Windows, MacOS and Linux).

Saludos, and... who knows?...

FSEconomy fly mostly with General Aviation planes the biggest airplane they have in their database is 737.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
FSEconomy fly mostly with General Aviation planes the biggest airplane they have in their database is 737.
You are right. That's a very important characteristic of the FSEconomy system.

We can FLY and enjoy the landscapes... we do not have to be fixed at the instruments the whole time... :lol:

Perez Santos Eduardo said:
...but I am unable to fly X-Economy (only 64bits on my system) and Air-Child (XACARS only 32bits on my system). :x
That's bad... :(
Perez Santos Eduardo said:
Buuuut, if you want to fly for me, I can give you a job on Liberty EXPRESS VA on X-Economy. :lol: I have there 15 planes, from a Cessna 172 to a Dassault Falcon X, with some DC3 and many others, and 14 FBOs all of them in Spain.
Thanks for the offer, but... you see... my priorities are:
1. Fly for Air-Child (the children and UNICEF)
2. Fly using X-Plane 64-bit
3. Fly in Chile or around the Andes
4. If missing or empty airports/airfields in X-Plane where I'm flying, make them !!!

Right now I'm only using a rented "Piper PA-34 Seneca" in FSEconomy, sometimes for the group "Air Child Airlines". Who knows? Maybe in the future other ACH-pilots wil join... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom