About the 737-700C

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 5:41 PM

The 737-700C is a convertible version where the seats can be removed to carry cargo instead.
This is something I knew already for some time. The bulkheads can be moved to fly both passengers and cargo at the same time.

I also saw a documentary about aircraft incidents some time ago. After a shady crash with a C model in South-Africa most buyers of the C converted them permanently to either cargo or passengers.

Considering the flight planner which does not give the possibility to load passengers on our Cs, does this mean we also never fit seats in them? A downside to this is that these aircraft are seldomly used because most of us like to carry passengers.

Wouldn't it be better to allow passengers on these planes? I mean I would like to keep 'em, not change them to normal 73Gs but I would like to seem them fly more.

I think the idea behind the 737-700C for ACH is to carry relief goods like with the L-100s. But contrary to the L-100 a 737-700C could also take teachers and nurses with this cargo sitting in normal comfortable seats. With relief goods you can easily oversee nothing dangerous or flammable gets boarded so that can't be a problem.

I know...total immersion...but fun. 8)
[imgpop]http://cdn.poskyarchive.com/737-700/Base%20Packages/Boeing%20Dreamliner%20Livery%20(737-700C).jpg[/imgpop]

Back
Top Bottom