Helsinki, the most active airport in VATSIM

Users Local time
Today 11:58 PM
Hello fellow Childers!

Helsinki, my home airport and the one for which I am currently training solo to achieve tower rating, has WON TWO VATSIM IRON MICS for the week 43. Helsinki tower was the most active TWR-station, with 118 hours online, while Helsinki radar was the most active APP-station, with 74 hours. See it here:

For the ongoing week, Helsinki tower is again in the lead! However, we are still missing the traffic we'd deserve, and so on behalf of VACC Finland I invite all of you to fly to Helsinki. You'll find great sceneries (payware & freeware) and professional and active controllers who are happy to see any of you come visit. You can check bookings on vroute to see when there's at least tower online, although we do appear online spontaneously very often as well :) we also have our "Helsinki In Sight" -event every other Thursday, including this Thursday (31.10.).

I hope to see you in Helsinki!
Aleksi, S2-trainee

Last week Helsinki tower was the second most active tower station in VATSIM. We were #1 until saturday, but Lisbon tower had decided to take the award and for the last few days they stayed online about 22 hours a day, taking the first place.

And an update to the Helsinki In Sight -event. We have now made it a weekly event to promote Helsinki. Everyone flying anything is welcome to Helsinki every Thursday evening 18-21z!

Also, I passed my CPT, which was held offline due to traffic reasons, so I am now an S2 controller :)

Aleksi

Back
Top Bottom