ACH0303 on pause.

Users Local time
Today 8:23 AM
Hey...

I need to announce that i will not be able to fly very soon. My computer doe not like xplane anymore, it freezes my monitor and need restart... It may be software related, but im pretty sure that it's more of oooold monitor and agony of GPU. So flights need to be on hold.

Other things are money. New monitor and GPU are currently out of my financial reach, and i'm strongly considering moving to tablet in place of buing new hardware. Unfortunately tablet with android is not very compatibile with x-plane and vatsim (but i want try linux version of x-plane on tablet anyway :devil: )...

What else i need to say...

Oh, if there is anyone with tablet with android and nvidia tegra CPU - any luck with running x-plane? :) Tegra is powerfull enough to run x-plane 9 i think... Crazy idea, glue 10" tablet to saitek yoke by tape in place of clock/timer and fly that way :devil:

what can I say .... addiction :rofl: ;)

It may be software related, but im pretty sure that it's more of oooold monitor and agony of GPU.
It's probably the GPU; I've never seen monitors freeze by themselves. Dead monitors mostly greet you with a black image or simply won't turn on anymore.
Tegra is powerfull enough to run x-plane 9 i think.
It would be the first time I heard about someone doing flightsim on a tablet. Let us know if this works.

I personally wouldn't mind if flightsim worked on a . That would save a lot of money!

Back
Top Bottom