I'm Back

Users Local time
Today 4:23 PM
Hello All !
I just started with fresh install of FSX on my MAC PRO. Still don't know X-Plane or FSX.
Ive been trying x-plane with no yoke and I felt lost.

So this morning I started from "zero" new install....
bootcamp ... win 7 ....
Can somebody guide me a bit cause I forgot what is best way for installation order ?? :?: :idea:

THANK you....flying will still have to wait....
:hi:

Matej Sagmeister said:
Hello All !
I just started with fresh install of FSX on my MAC PRO. Still don't know X-Plane or FSX.
Ive been trying x-plane with no yoke and I felt lost.

So this morning I started from "zero" new install....
bootcamp ... win 7 ....
Can somebody guide me a bit cause I forgot what is best way for installation order ?? :?: :idea:

THANK you....flying will still have to wait....
:hi:

??? Why this expensive System Mac Pro if you want to use Win7 - and by the way you cannot tune it like you can tune a pc. I am not sure if you will be happy with FSX on MacPro. You have to have a very fast machine to be happy with FSX - and I am quite sure that Mac cannot provide thsi. I have both sytems in my soundstudio mac and for sim ps with a cpu running on 4.9GHZ - with this I am quite happy.
Tom

Matej Sagmeister said:
you are right, just i got no idea how to fligh with x-plane 10
I have downloaded demo,but....aaaa...
:oops:

Hm, what do you mean with aaaaa? What are the problems? I am sure you will find helpfull andere if you ask specific questions. Ricardo knows a lot of XP10. He is using Mac to. In the Moment I myself habe only one reason not to use XP more then FSX - my VRINSIGHT Hardware cannot adressed amymore to XP till version XP10. I really miss the flights with the MU2 over high definition mesh and high definitition textures, which you can geht for free.
So just ask your questions and you will get answers.
Cheers Tom

---

Matej,

I am using X-Plane 10.25 with OS X Mavericks 10.9 64-bits, XAcars 2.5.4 (PIREPS Air Child), X-Economy 1.7.1 (client for FS Economy financial/economic system), XSquawkbox (VATSIM), and some other useful plugins. Everything works fine on a iMac 21,5", 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, with 8 GB memory.
You have a MacPro (i.e. much more power)... Why emulations? (bootcamp, Win 7, etc.)
That way you are wasting your machine's power.

My (unsolicited) advice: Try first your new X-Plane with the gratis OS X Mavericks 10.9 64-bits.
Not good enough for you? Then you can always activate bootcamp and install Win 7...

Saludos,

:fly:

---

Ok...bootcamp is for iracing....
So i want to know what will give me better performance and what is support for mac or win.
It looks everything works for pc and windows.

Last time i played here was fsx on XP.

Today I received x52 pro, but still waiting for dvd's...

...will keep updating my situation...

:rofl:

Re: Setting up my system ! Help needed !

SO FAR :
Install-ed : x-plane 10 on MAC Pro
scenery Euro and Japan
update-ed

1. saitek x52pro plugin v0.4.0-dt
problems with how to center it ?? its pulling to the right
could't set up it well enough !!! :(

2. added ACH plane 737-800 and ACH livery
works ok but everything is to small cant read it well :?

3. Xacar ...working :)
now testing the sim

still no extra scenery or weather or what ever I shall add first ?
can someone point me what to do next ?

Hell uva tweaking to do....aaa :?: :( :idea:

Re: Setting up my system ! Help needed !

Matej Sagmeister said:
1. saitek x52pro plugin v0.4.0-dt
problems with how to center it ?? its pulling to the right
could't set up it well enough !!! :(

Make sure the rotating dial on the top of the throttle is centred. You'll feel a tiny bit of resistance at the centre point.

Thanks, it worked..!

At the moment downloading and working on sceneries.
I hope next week I can book and do my first flight.

Back
Top Bottom