MD80 Vintage

A

ACH1516

Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed all the liveries that interest me, and among them, those of 'MD-80 but I can not figure out how do I install the livery ''104_McDonnell Douglas_MD80___other_FSX'' ACH VINTAGE.

inside the folder there are nightlights and Texture.ACH2 but in the readme file it says that I should not copy ACH2.
I do not care anything of nightlights, can I use the vintage livery without installing nightlights?

In addition, because it is written in the readme
DO NOT USE THE TEXTURES THEY ARE IN THE ACH2 FOLDER!!!!

Thanks ;)

ACH1516 said:
Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed all the liveries that interest me, and among them, those of 'MD-80 but I can not figure out how do I install the livery ''104_McDonnell Douglas_MD80___other_FSX'' ACH VINTAGE.

inside the folder there are nightlights and Texture.ACH2 but in the readme file it says that I should not copy ACH2.
I do not care anything of nightlights, can I use the vintage livery without installing nightlights?

In addition, because it is written in the readme
DO NOT USE THE TEXTURES THEY ARE IN THE ACH2 FOLDER!!!!

Thanks ;)

Hi ACH1516, I know that I uploaded this files. The texture was made by Hartmut Krüger. To be honest I do not remember why I wrote do not install VC NIGHT LIGHTS.
Just try it without, use only the textures.ACH2 (the 2 is the Vintage model). It should work as it is. Maybe I have the same problems as many of our politicians - I cannot remember. Just use the textures.ACH2 and add the texture to the plane cfg and try how it works.
If you want to try something with those VC Night Lights. double your ACH2 folder to ACH3 save your plane cfg as BU and add this texture to the plane cfg and do everything you read in the read me. Try it.
But maybe I already integrated them in the ACH2 folder - I remember that I had a lot of work with the texture of the Leonardo Maddog - but all is working in my machine. If you have problems I can sent you my ACH2 folder and the my plane cfg of the mad dog.
Cheers Tom

Reason: Anonymizing ACH1516
Last edited by a moderator:
I solved, I installed only ACH2 and modified the cfg. everything works. thanks for the reply;)

Back
Top Bottom