1 more on board!

Users Local time
Today 6:58 AM
Hello colleagues!

I'm Carlo, I live near Venice, in Italy, but I didn't spend too much time at home lately cause I have been based in the northern europe until a few weeks ago.
I've just spent the last days reading documents and forum and liked everything so I finally decided to join!
I'm not new to flight simulation but relatively fresh in FS, which I mainly used to practice some things when I was taking the flight licences.
I occasionally fly for another va that has the 737 300-500 in her fleet (because I was working in the real counterpart), but I find interesting to also get to know other types and destinations, so I will enjoy my atr career and definitely want to start flying online so hope to find you all on vatsim soon.

Happy landings everyone!

Carlo

Wellcome!

Just a note: You can allways use 737 300-500 with Air-Child, or any other plane that is not in the actual fleet. Just select similar aircraft on flight planning page, in this case, for 737 300-500 select 737NG family. As close as you can in terms of performance / fuel.
But, i don't know any good 737 300-500 for FSX or FS9. Quality Wings are making 737 clasic, that should be acceptable.
For the best realism you can get with FSX, as you probably know already - there is a PMDG NG family, or any other aircraft they have made starting with MD11. Add here Leonardo Maddog(my personal favorite)and Majestic Q400 and you will not going to find better airliners for desktop simulation :)

Welcome again, i hoppe you will enjoy your time here

Grazie Stefano!
Thanks guys!

yep I know all the people says the market is full of 737s but there's shortage of good classic models, for the time being, I'm still using FS9 and the old wilco 733-735, it requires a lot of immagination to follow my old company procedures and you have to close an eye to some anoying bugs but beside that it's still fun to use and a decent aproximation from the real.

I'm waiting for the dreamwings package to come out, hopefully for P3D, so I can justify the investment in software and hardware to enjoy it , but since I also have a neglected f1ATR it's not bad to follow the career path.
Maybe I'll look on the charter functionality to report also my 737 flights with ACH, but for the moment I'll try to start simple, online flying is my main target, then I'll try to complicate things! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom