Doubt about career.

Users Local time
Today 3:38 AM
Hello friends, first I want to apologize for my english, I'm using google translator.

I have a question about my career, I started a little on the Basic Carrer, plus some flights I'll try to switch to the Advanced Career, however I do not have the "Add-ons aircraft" for the first level Student / Second Officer = DeHavilland Dash 7
ATR 72-500. If I get in the Basic Career as First Officer I have to start at the first level of Student / Second Officer again?

Thanks and a hug. :)

Hello Alexandre :)

first of all, you get to keep your rank and career points if you switch career modes :) and from what I remember, I was already able to fly the Embraer as Second Officer (50-100 points), from which you seem to be 4 points away now.

However, you are not restricted to flying exactly the type given in the schedule. You can fly basically anything you want. I've always flown exactly the type specified in the schedules, but that's only because I strive towards high realism.

Anyways, you are allowed to substitute any aircraft you like. Of course the ACH fuel planner will become somewhat useless then, but just do your own fuel planning then :)

Aleksi

Aleksi Laine said:
Hello Alexandre :)

first of all, you get to keep your rank and career points if you switch career modes :) and from what I remember, I was already able to fly the Embraer as Second Officer (50-100 points), from which you seem to be 4 points away now.

However, you are not restricted to flying exactly the type given in the schedule. You can fly basically anything you want. I've always flown exactly the type specified in the schedules, but that's only because I strive towards high realism.

Anyways, you are allowed to substitute any aircraft you like. Of course the ACH fuel planner will become somewhat useless then, but just do your own fuel planning then :)

Aleksi

Hello Aleksi, thank you for the explanation, I make the following manner, expect to reach 150 points (First Officer) and only then change careers, I want to make things more realistic, just like you do.

Thank you again.

A big hug.

Back
Top Bottom