Hello from a new member

Users Local time
Today 11:28 AM
Hi, my name is Andrzej aka AJ ( easier) :)

I just finished the setup and completed my first flight with air-child.

I wanted to say hello to everybody hoping for many hours in a great company.

Cheers, AJ ;)

Welcome to this community, Andr... (sh.t, normally I write as I speak, but in this case...) :oops:

Welcome to this community, AJ !!!

:fly:

(sh.t, normally I write as I speak, but in this case...)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, Ricardo, do not feel bad, at my job only ONE person ( out of 100+) was able to spell my name. :lol:

I would like to combine my efforts here with FSE Group but I will need more info.

I have sent you PM at FSE.

I am finishing my second flight here and then have to fly on FSE in NYC area to make money for my loan payments.

It seems that I am going to have a good time here. :)

Thank you for the welcome.

Cheers, AJ

Thank you, Alexander. :)

Welcome, Andrzej. No, I don't spell better. I just know the ins and outs of copy-paste. :lol:

Do you remember the ? We'll just call you Bruce, Alpha Juliet. :)

By the way; I think something went wrong while filing your first report because your banner says "senior captain" with an astronomical number of hours. :think:

Edit:
It's probably this one:
ACH5191 2014-03-23 21:17 ACH1555 Dash 7-100 OE-LLE LJLJ LOWK 07:56 06:47 65535:65527 15 nm

Edit:
I've sent you a pm about it otherwise your next flight probably makes you "ultra captain" or something. ;)

Thank you Barthe ( paste works :D )

All clear now. I was changing time in X-Plane ( no time compression just moving clock back and forth ) and that made these crazy ranks I guess.

I will remember not to do that in the future.

Cheers, AJ ;)

I was changing time in X-Plane ( no time compression just moving clock back and forth ) and that made these crazy ranks I guess.
Yes, almost certainly.

Changing the airport via the menu also results in unpredictable flying hours(I know that from experience :oops: ). Someone once even got negative flying hours :!:

So, do all "unnatural" movements while not recording your flight. Time compression might work, you have to test that if you need it. I know some 777 pilots here use it for tedious flights crossing the ocean. And...it's also allowed here. But Vatsim doesn't allow compression if I remember correctly.

Happy flying

Ps. Next time something goes wrong and it's a flight worth keeping; ask on the forum for correction. Then wait a while...wait a while longer...and someone with database access fixes it for you.

Welcome friend, I am also new here and just have to tell you it's the best place to be.

A hug.

Aw... am I too late... again?! A warm welcome from me too and many many hours of flying-fun with ACH. I'm with air-child coming on four month... and I still wonder why on earth I didn't join this great VA years ago. Anyways, happy landings and my the force be with you! 8)

Cheers from EDDW

@Barthe: I will keep your hints in mind. I need to explain the time thing. :D
I am flying X-Plane and recently I purchased add-on (2) that make the simulator outside world just great ( I will post some SSs and videos).
Since I like it so much, many times I go to outside view and and change time in the simulator to see the sunrise, sunset and anything between with different lighting.
It never affected any flight reporting system in the past and I was simply unaware that it does affect FSAcars.
Thank you for the hints Barthe, I will be OK now, the worst case scenario, I will delete PIREP.
Time compression is not the case because I like realistic flights and never use it unless I want to test things in simulator and get to interesting point quick.
Thank you for mentioning the option of fixing PIREP but I am almost positive I will not need to use it.

@ Alexandre Silva: thank you for the welcome my friend, I also think this is a good place to be from my short stay here. :)

@Peter: no Peter, you were not too late this time :no: :D
I was a member of quite a few VAs out there but my six sense is telling me that ACH is the one I want to stay for good.
I do not know why, just a gut feeling.

@All: I did not see your replies , I did not have the notifications set properly in user account.
Thank you again for a great welcome. Cheers, AJ ;)

Hi, I see you use FSAcars. Maybe you should give XAcars a try. Their website promises it also works with XPlane and Mac. FSAcars is quite buggy and caused a lot of trouble for other ACH members here. Just type "FSAcars" in the forum search to read about it.
Since I like it so much, many times I go to outside view and and change time in the simulator to see the sunrise, sunset and anything between with different lighting.
Did you inform our customers it was a time machine they were boarding? :lol:

Hi, AJ,

Using X-Plane 10.25 with Windows, you have only 2 good working options for reporting PIREP's: and .
I do not use Windows, that's why I do not have any experience with that combination.
I understand some people using Windows have troubles with XAcars but no problems with XPassenger. At the other side, some people have troubles with XPassenger but they say XAcars works fine...
You must check them for yourself.

In my configuration (see signature) XAcars is working fine (64-bit).

:fly:

Barthe and Remen, thank you very much for taking your time and explaining things to me. :D
Did you inform our customers it was a time machine they were boarding? :lol:
Yes, the flight attendant was almost injured, passengers were totally scared. :rofl:

Xacars versus FSAcars.... hmmm, I just followed the advice and have read the corresponding threads.
My observations are that Xacars provides very few flight data. :(
I have been using Xacars many years in different VAs but was never really impressed with it.
UI is not good, you can not see the whole line while typing in corresponding fields.

So the other two options for me would be FSAcars or FSPassengers. :?:
Hard choice, I liked the comments in FSPassengers but I like the full report from FSAcars better. :think:

I think I will try FSPassengers also and then decide.

Thank you very much for your input. :) Cheers, AJ ;)

Hi Andrew,

Check the link from Remen's post. They made X-Plane equivalent for it. I might check it.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app ... file=18692

Nice to meet you. :)

Cheers, AJ ;)

Hi Dave,

Thank you. :) Yes CAX, that is history. You are still with them?

Cheers, AJ ;)

Back
Top Bottom