Nightmare

Users Local time
Today 7:43 PM
I had to ask if somebody experience same or have any clues why I ran twice out of Fuel in Jrollon CRJ-200 on Vatsim

Flying from ESSA to ULMM I could reach only EFKM….
Did dispatch well and have 12000 lb in second time ( first 10600 ) and it was not enough ?

xsqua :envy: :think: :?: kbox or VATSIM weather ??

Any ideas ?

Matej Sagmeister said:
I had to ask if somebody experience same or have any clues why I ran twice out of Fuel in Jrollon CRJ-200 on Vatsim

Flying from ESSA to ULMM I could reach only EFKM….
Did dispatch well and have 12000 lb in second time ( first 10600 ) and it was not enough ?

xsqua :envy: :think: :?: kbox or VATSIM weather ??

Any ideas ?

Right now I do not use XP but I used the Rollon CRJ-200 very often on Vatsim. For fuel calculation I always used the Rollon fuel planner and I do not remember any problems. I used xarcars for Vatsim - but it was all XP9.
Cheers Tom

I flew CRJ2 a lot in the past and do not recall any fuel problems BUT I was always having much more than enough so I did not really paid attention to fuel burn.

You might just run some tests, fly the same route 3 times and get the average fuel burn.

Weather might be a contributing factor also.

How did you calculate your fuel? Just curious.

Cheers, AJ ;)

Did you try this?

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app ... file=18373

Thank you guys, yes I have dispatcher but the problem is in the switch !
Checklist :FUEL pumps on, and then GRAVITY XFLOW ….so I leave gravity off while on ground and taxiing…then in flight I tick it back on….
:p

I do not understand Matej.
Did THAT fix the problem?

Cheers, AJ ;)

Back
Top Bottom