wow.. what a performance for a B737-800

Users Local time
Today 7:02 AM
Flight: ACH7656 | KJFK (New York JFK) - VHHX (HK Kai Tak [defunct])
B737-800 | PH-RJO | Robert-Jan Oosterloo

Off Blocks: 12:32 h | Gate D 28
Take-Off: 12:49 h | IAS: 186 kts
Touch-Down: 15:28 h | IAS: 147 kts | 3.8° pitch | Wind: 325/5 | VS: -93 ft/min
On Blocks: 15:37 h | Gate 4
Block Time: 15:05 h
Flight Time: 14:39 h / (12:26 h night flight)

Passengers: 375
Cargo: none

Total Fuel: 173404 kg
Fuel Used: 161724 kg
Taxi Fuel: 2708 kg
Remaining Fuel: 11680 k
:?:

I could think of ways to squeeze the amount of people into main-deck, lower forward and aft-cargo hold... but heck, i get a little worried about the fuel... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow!
It looks like Paris Underground on rush time! :)

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Robert-Jan,

next time you plan such a flight please let me know, we'll charter a flying tank so you can stressllesly refuel over Alaska and then China.

8)

A bit of confusion here, as it seems. Rafal, the flight was not made by Robert-Jan but by Daniel Reynard who used a charter plane named after Robert-Jan ....
:dizzy:

I suppose that Daniel booked the 738 but actually used a 747, something only possible in a virtual world :p Either that or the passengers were all asians. They are so small, you can fit 2 on 1 seat :rofl: (Sorry!)

Surely, Peter, this was the quotation from a flight report, now I realised - Sorry, Robert-Jan, forgive me my rapid conclusion. :oops:

Which does not change the fact that Robert-Jan's 738 has thus become legendary... :lol:
Either that or the passengers were all asians. They are so small, you can fit 2 on 1 seat
If this was a low cost flight seat setting, it could have been possible :rofl:

I guess he squeezed one guy behind each tray table, and another in each seatbag ;) There is still more space available in the overhead compartment, but he didn't use that :rofl:

cheers,
tobi

The aircraft is still in VHHX...
Hopefully it has not been arrested on ground by local authorities to discover its secret. :roll:

No, nothing serious. Just some passengers who could not exit from the overhead bins. We have to wait now until they lose some weight, so we can easily get them out of there.

;)

Back
Top Bottom