Introduction

Users Local time
Today 6:39 PM
Hello,

my name in Oliver and I'm a new pilot at Air-Cild VA. First of all I will introduce myself to let you know, who I am and what I like, where my experiences are and so on.

First of all I will apologize me for my bad english (in my opinion). But this is one of the reasons, why I choose Air-Child - to lear how to communicate in english and to brush up my broken english.

Now to my person:
I am 39 years old, married and I have two little sweet childs (daugther 9y, son 5y). In my real life I work as an Certified Management Accountant.

My first experience with virtual aviaton I made at the LeipzigAir, where I joined in July 2009. My first online flight at VATSIM was in September, that was my flight number 100, which should be something special for me to celebrate....

Since this day I fly online at VATSIM - at the moment 110 flight hours in 65 flights. You see, I like short flights with a duration of 1 up to 4 hours. My longest flight where 298minutes from Cairo to ACCRA with ATC Support for about 30 minutes during the final approach.

Another reason, why I decide to be a member of AirChild is the idea, to support UNICEF and combine it with my hobby. From the day I joined the first VA I flew average 1.11 times per day 165 flight in 148 days - so I spent a lot of time with this thing.

I like Airplanes from Boeing (737,747,777), Fokker (700,100) and my currently favour is a BEECH 1900D (and to fly it without these technical support things like GPS or FMS, just only fly from VOR to the next waypoint). I like the A400M and I hope, that this plane become a plane for non-military actions.

I hope, that I we will see us in the next time and hava a lot of fun.

Always happy landings

Oliver

Welcome on board Oliver

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Hello, Olivier!

Thanks a lot for your introduction. Welcome to our Airchild community - I wish you to have a lot of fun and satisfaction flying among our pilots.

Great to have you with us! :hug:

Welcome Oliver! Good to see you made it in here - even without the A400, at the moment ;) As I already told you via e-mail, we'll see what we can do.

Let me add 2 things to your post:
1. you English is not bad at all :yes:
2. the Air-Child forum (like all the other flightsim forums in English) is indeed a great way to further improve your knowledge of the English language. I know what I'm talking about...

Hope you'll have a good time with Air-Child!

Peter Schindler said:
2. the Air-Child forum (like all the other flightsim forums in English) is indeed a great way to further improve your knowledge of the English language. I know what I'm talking about...

Hope you'll have a good time with Air-Child!

Absolutely agree....

Pierre ;)

Hi Oliver!!!

Welcome aboard in the greatest VA in air!
and our English is very good I always try to speak in Portuguese but no one understand me :rofl:

Hello again,

that was a song from Howard Carpendale, wasn't it?

That doesn't matter. I have found a new airplane, which I can use for my first flights for Air-Child. I've downloaded the Dash 7-100 from the internet and I must say its an nice little plane and it seems to be easy to handle.

In this week Ill get the Flight Keeper and than Ill try my first flight under the new callsig - it is so exciting like I was a child on christmas eve......

You'll hear from me next days.

Happy Landings

Oliver

Back
Top Bottom