Bugs and problems with X-Plane

Users Local time
Today 7:39 AM
If you've found a bug, or you need help because you've problems with x-plane or one of the plugins, you can write your questions in this topic.
So maybe other x-plane user can help you.

After I've "installed" the , x-plane crash right after the start of x-plane.
I got this in my crashlog
Unhandled exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005)
Flags=0, Address = 0x0abe4996
0) 0x0abe4996 (win.xpl + 215446)
1) 0x0abe4ce9 (win.xpl + 216297)

After I've delete all plugins, and restore it one after another I found the error. It was the xpushback, because after I've delete it my x-plane works fine.
It must be a problem between the x737FMC and xpushback. I don't had trouble with xpushback before I've installed the x737FMC.

Andreas Heusner said:
After I've "installed" the , x-plane crash right after the start of x-plane.
I got this in my crashlog
Unhandled exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005)
Flags=0, Address = 0x0abe4996
0) 0x0abe4996 (win.xpl + 215446)
1) 0x0abe4ce9 (win.xpl + 216297)

After I've delete all plugins, and restore it one after another I found the error. It was the xpushback, because after I've delete it my x-plane works fine.
It must be a problem between the x737FMC and xpushback. I don't had trouble with xpushback before I've installed the x737FMC.

ANDREAS, no it is not between x737fmc and PB it is pushback itself. if you do a clean copy of your prefs pushback is NOT creating a pushback pref. and this cause the crash. so you need a pushback pref. put it in your XP pref. folder and it will work. cost me a long time to find out....
tom

XPuchback dont work correctly with X9.4+ Last version it worked was 9.3
I Use simplepushback. Main diffrence is that Xpushback has graphic vehicle and simple have none.

For Xpush they suggest to download prefs file from their www and put it id specified folder, then turn off one option on xpushback, but in my case xpush crashes xplane during loading of plugin eitherway.

There is a old bug of xpushback with the text-option. You can get infos via text (solve the breaks), and if this would be activated x-plane will crash.
I think there will be another bug with xpushback and the x737FMC. You can read about it in the older postings.

Back
Top Bottom