Destinations

Looks excellent, thanks a lot!

I'm looking forward to visiting it and until it appears as a regular destination, charters are a flexible option too :)

what about EGCC-ENAL ?
would be cool to have a flight to my home town without the Dash 7 Aircraft, but With a B737 :)

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
what about EGCC-ENAL ?
would be cool to have a flight to my home town without the Dash 7 Aircraft, but With a B737 :)

Hello Anders,

first of all, welcome to Air-Child. I hope that you have found your virtual home ;)
You are living in Alesund! Must be great. I'v been many times in Norway, but never been in Alesund. Many people are telling that it's the most beautiful city in Norway.

Regarding flight's to ENAL: We just have 4 flights from and to ENAL. Two with the DHC7, one with the E190 and one with the B737. I will put your wish on my ToDo list, but it will take a while...sorry!

But you can do charter flights from and to ENAL. Go to "dispatch centre / charter flight" chose an airplane and the rest is (hopefully) self-explanatory. If you have any question, the forum is the right place to gat an answer ;)

Best regards
Norbert

Hello Anders,

please check the shedul of our newest plane in the hangar: SX-EPA, at LGAV and have fun.

Best Regards
Norbert

Hello guys,

I was wondering, could it be possible to add LIBP to the EDDK departures using the 738? I'd really would like that :)

Enzo Calcagni said:
I was wondering, could it be possible to add LIBP to the EDDK departures using the 738? I'd really would like that :)
Norbert can do that for you.
In the meantime you can always take a charter flight from any departure airport to any destination, with your favourite aircraft.
You are flying for Air Child ;) , it means you have all freedom you can imagine...

:fly:

Some Northatlantic/Oceanic routes to/from EKCH

EKVG Vagar, faroe islands
BIKF Keglavik, Iceland
BGSF Kangerlussuaq, Greenland

Not a big issue as i can fly charter ;o)

Back
Top Bottom