Anyone can play pilot too

Users Local time
Today 6:29 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8549954.stm
A Swedish pilot without a valid licence to fly has been arrested at Amsterdam as he was about to fly a jet with 101 passengers to Turkey, Dutch police say.

The 41-year-old man said he had been flying for European airlines for 13 years and had logged 10,000 hours.

Police said he once had a licence to fly small planes but it had expired and it did not allow him to fly large jets.

:eek: :eek:

I read it too. It's crazy. But today I read that a ten years old boy gave take off clearance on JFK Airport :lol:
But he was under control of his dad so it wasn't dangerous...

[youtube]r4s2irdJpEk[/youtube]

Andreas Heusner said:
But he was under control of his dad so it wasn't dangerous...

Was it? :roll:

Well, the other day an Aerflot pilot let his kids "pretend" they are flying, in a real flight cockpit - the autopilot played a trick on the pilots which they did not know about - it blocked the ailerons on the yoke twist - and the pilots were unable to bring the acft under control back again ... well, ended up in a crash.

Funny as it might be (or is), to me its seems totally silly and irresponsible. But I am not a real pilot. nor a real controller. :hmm:

sorry hate to mention it... >>> www.fly737.com <<< Be your own Captain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom