Still need a pause

Users Local time
Today 12:22 AM
Still need a pause. Don't want to lose hours or get dropped. Don't know when or if my computer will be fixed. Be a little more time before I can get a new one if it can't be repaired. A little bummed that I'm missing the Europe tour. Really enjoy flying with my AirChild friends online.

Kind regards

Don't want to lose hours
I don't believe negative hours/points were ever introduced. Or did I miss anything?

Seeing the list of inactive members I don't think you'll get dropped soon. Maybe only set to inactive after a long while. Nothing an e-mail can't fix after it happens.

Can't you borrow some gear somewhere? Or fly on a family member's pc or something?

I hope you get to fly again soon...

Hi,

As Barthe says, no-one really gets dropped from the roster, unless they have been inactive for a long time, and have not posted on the forum or flown any flights in the time they were members.

David, that's absolutly no problem. If you want, we will set your account to 'paused' , and if you are ready to fly again, send us a short mail or post in the forum and we will reactivat your account. Nothing will be lost.

Best Regards
Norbert

Back
Top Bottom