Lucky 7

Users Local time
Tomorrow 5:46 AM
Lately I've been flying 777-200 on my recent flights. But I got bored with the PSS 777-200LR with its crappy model and texture. Luckily I was able to find a good merge of PSS and POSKY 777 series.. (Includes also VC) Not to mention, I was able to this after a long trip from YSSY to VTBS.. :)

I've already done the painting it but I haven't put it yet for texture files. Quite busy at the moment. ;)

OT:
* I'd like to add some dirt on the paint but I don't have such good idea how to make an realistic dirt. :lol:
* Is there chance we can put new fleet like 777-300ER and the 777-200LRF for cargo. I would also make a repaint for that just dedicated to Air Child new fleet.

Kind of missed that post ...
Very nicely done, Genno! :clap:

If you send me the texture files, including a screenshot for the hangar thumbnail, I will publish it there.
Please send to peter*at*air-child.com

:thx:

Sorry for the late reply, but I already uploaded Genno's textures to the repaints page ;)

Thank you both, Freek & Genno! Great work, guys! I will however send you a PM soon, with some small (really small) corrections we'd like to see, if possible. PM will be sent tomorrow, probably.

Back
Top Bottom