Other aircrafts

Users Local time
Today 10:46 PM
Just a simple question. Would it be permitted to create an Air Child repaint for aircrafts that are not part of the Air Child fleet?

And yes, I understand any flights with different aircraft will not be counting for my Air Child stats.

You can make repaints for any craft using AirChild theme, You may also repaint models already in fleet, to propose noe theme, like we have x-mas theme fro few airliners...

You may fly any aircraft You want and make screenshots/movies, even if its not in fleet, but only planes in fleet will be counted for flying for stats... On other hand some ACARS can be cheated, like entering flight for L100 and flying route in sin in F100 ;)

You may also propose Your favorite plane to be added to fleet - it may happen... someday...

Also i heard rumors about Bush airplanes fleet :)

I would like to see Wilco Boeing 737- 300,400,500 series in Air-Child colours ;)

Steve

Freek Vandeursen said:
Just a simple question. Would it be permitted to create an Air Child repaint for aircrafts that are not part of the Air Child fleet?
As Szymon said, you are free (and welcome) to paint any plane you like. Whether we will include it in the repaints database for public download will, however, depend on the paint's quality and if it meets the VA standards.
And yes, I understand any flights with different aircraft will not be counting for my Air Child stats.
To make it clear: we will not check (and it's basically impossible, btw) if you used the appropriate type for a certain flight. So if, for example, you like to fly Wilco's 735 and use that for a flight that is scheduled for the 738, you may do so.
If you use a 744 for a flight that's scheduled for the ATR you have to bear the consequences 8) :)

Back
Top Bottom