Dynamic Camera Problems by Stephen Helms

Users Local time
Today 3:33 PM
Sorry Stephen - I deleted your threat by accident :eek: - but here it is again with my answer to your question:

Hi y'all, I got a problem with the dynamic camera plugin, which I couldn't resolve by now. Maybe someone of the air-child x-plane experts can help me. 8)
I can start the plugin only once, after that it'll crash x-plane and sometimes the whole system. I did try all the enable/disable on the acft and scenery but it had no effect. Some system facts: x-plane 9.5, Vista 64, GeForce 9, nothing in the crashlogs to be found. Everything else works fine. Cheers, Steve
---
hi stephen,
which plugin? is it the Virtual Camery of sandy barbour? I tried this and had bad problems. I am using konw CHASE VIEW and it works perfectly:
cheers Tom

ps. I see you mean the Dynamic Camera from the xpgoodway team - I think they stopped development at xp8 - I tried it ones - only problems....[/quote]

Hi Tom, i actually did try both of the plugins you've mentioned.The last one was the xpgoodway teams, but i couldn't get any of them to work correctly :x I'll have a look at the chase view - thanks a lot :D
Cheers, Steve

Back
Top Bottom