Idea for an new aircraft?

Users Local time
Today 11:46 PM
I know, some of you are thinking now: "Oh dear, not one more of these requests" but first read and may grin. ;)

I'm thinking about of flying some business jets or something like that and then THE idea came: "Why not a fairchild for Air Child?" Just imagine the great new possibilities to confuse the ATC: "Lufthansa 123, please report the landing...erm...fairchild airchild...ah no...air child fairchild...what...in sight" :D:D

Just kidding. :D

To be honest, my first thought was "WHAT the ... ?!?" :rofl:
But I'm not really (or not at all) an aircraft expert, so I went to Wikipedia, entered Fairchild and finally remembered the story of Fairchild Dornier and Daimler and how it all went down some ten years ago. Another manufacturer who sadly disappeared.

But you are right, with an "Air-Child Fairchild" we would soon be the nightmare of all controllers :devil:

Martin Von Dombrowski said:
I'm thinking about of flying some business jets or something like that...
;) ? :

The plane: flightsim.com = gulf4fs9.zip
The panel: http://www.arch-spada.com/zip/gulf04.zip
The sound: NA (?)
Performance:
* Maximum speed: Mach 0.885
* Cruise speed: 488 knots (0.85 Mach, 904 km/h)
* Range: 5,800 nautical miles (10,742 km)
* Service ceiling: 51,000 ft (15,545 m)
* Takeoff distance: 5,150 ft (1,570 m)
* Landing distance: 2,770 ft (884 m)

USCG_AC_C37A_Flight.jpg

Well, the Gulfstream is a nice airplane although I think that only the Gulfstream V looks nice, but mostly I'm interested in the Bombardier Global Express. Unfortunately there doesn't exist a good freeware/payware one of that. :(

Back
Top Bottom