FSacars no log file for that company/pilot

Users Local time
Today 11:18 PM
Hi guys,

I joined you yesterday and made a flight for sending first flight report via fsacars. I installed fsacars as instructed on pilot manuals (with my pilot ini file ). Flight was usual started with fsacars "start log" after getting information from VA.
--select company
--aircraft on departure airport--OK
--receive flight plan from VA
--just I changed online section from NO to VATSIM
--START LOG

When finished my flight, engines shutted down and parking brakes on at the destiantion, I wanted to send my first report.
--stop log
--accept flight
--send log (checked my VA ID-pilot number)
--I received an error message as "No log file for that company/pilot"

I saved my log if I need that later.

When I check fsacars, log.txt file is empty! but there is a txt file about my flight number that is include all way datas from beginning to end. Also I saved my flight with flight route that is include all flight informations datas.

I want to know if you have any knowledge about his error;

do I missed any adjustment in FSACARS?
should I do any special adjustment on my windows XP such as firewall permission? ( I didin't take any block attention from XP)

Can I send my reports manually from saved flight reports from fsacars after flight if I couldn't sent by fsacars?

thanks

Hakan, I just replied to the email you sent me. Hope you could solve the problem. At least I noticed your successful report from VTBS. If you are still having trouble get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom