Indonesian Relief Group flight

Users Local time
Today 8:24 PM
I guess this one deserve also humanitarian group flight just like what we did in Pakistan and Haiti.
though I wasn't able to join in the Pakistan flight.

Death toll in Indonesian tsunami, volcano tops 300

By ACHMAD IBRAHIM and SLAMET RIYADI, Associated Press – Wed Oct 27, 7:06 pm ET
MENTAWAI ISLANDS, Indonesia – The death toll from a tsunami and a volcano rose to more than 300 Wednesday as more victims of Indonesia's double disasters were found and an official said a warning system installed after a deadly ocean wave in 2004 had broken from a lack of maintenance.
Hundreds were still missing after Monday's tsunami struck the remote Mentawi islands off western Sumatra, where officials were only beginning to chart the scope of the devastation. At least 311 people died as the huge wave, triggered by an undersea earthquake, washed away wooden and bamboo homes, displacing more than 20,000 people.

===================
How about a group flight this coming Sunday?
Possible close routes.
VTBS - WIII
WMKK - WIII
WSSS - WIII

Genno Songcayawon said:
I guess this one deserve also humanitarian group flight just like what we did in Pakistan and Haiti.
Couldn't agree more, Genno. Especially with the recent news that there's always new eruptions of that volcano and more and more people are affected...
We have, however, some problems. First, we have no funds available at the moment (we used the whole reserves for Pakistan), second, Rafal is away this week and I will be too, from thursday on. So there's no one available to organize such an event.
Anyway, if someone would like to take this task and also gather some funds, please give us a shout.

Back
Top Bottom