xacars problems

Users Local time
Today 3:59 PM
Hi out there,
sometimes the xacars does not open at the end of the flight and I have no possibility to sent the pirep. Is it possible to sent it manually?
Cheers Tom

Tom, what do you mean by "does not open at the end of the flight" ? Shouldn't XAcars be running during all of the flight?? What exactly is happening? Can you save your report, at least?

We discussed manual reporting a couple of times, and we will not offer it. Way too many possibilities for false input - accidentally or not.

Peter Schindler said:
Tom, what do you mean by "does not open at the end of the flight" ? Shouldn't XAcars be running during all of the flight?? What exactly is happening? Can you save your report, at least?

We discussed manual reporting a couple of times, and we will not offer it. Way too many possibilities for false input - accidentally or not.

Hi Peter,
I just mean the window for sending the pirep does not open - thats all. but if I cannot send it manually - it is lost - does not matter...
On tuesday we are leaving for holidays - see you in october
8) Tom and 8) Tin

Tom Weber said:
I just mean the window for sending the pirep does not open
Oh, I see. Maybe try to save the report if it happens next time. Then restart XAcars and try to send.
we are leaving for holidays - see you in october
8) Tom and 8) Tin
Have a good time in sunny Spain! 8) And give a hug to "Tin" ^^

Thnx Peter,
I am looking forward to meet Javier Cortés the author of the x-plane UFMC in Sevilla.
BTW for all xp pilots there is a new version of xacars on their page.
Cheers see you soon
Tom 8) Tin 8) :fly:

Back
Top Bottom