9-11 flights

Users Local time
Today 6:05 PM
Hello

I would like to do flights like those of September 11, which hit the WTC, Pentagon and crashed near Pennsylvania. I found the number of passengers, the exact details of these flights. I would like to ask if I can mark somehow the flightplan lets say a comment that this is flight United Airlines 175, beside of course charter flight ACH. Of course I want to finish them in their destinations as a tribute to all who dies in real flights.

If anyone is interested:
American Airlines 11 - from KBOS to KLAX - 81 passengers departing 7:58 local time boeing 767-300
United Airlines 175 - from KBOS to KLAX - 56 passengers departing 8:00 local time boeing 767-300
United Airlines 93 - from KEWR to KSFO - 37 passengers departing 8:42 local time boeing 757
American Airlines 77 -from KIAD to KLAX - 58 passengers departing 8:10 local time boeing 757

Greetings

Nothing personal, but the thought of people doing just that in flightsim always makes me shudder ... :S

Edit:
Sorry, I just reread your post - had missed this line ...
Rafal Zielinski said:
Of course I want to finish them in their destinations as a tribute to all who dies in real flights.
... makes a difference - sort of ;)

Back
Top Bottom