DHC7 with 500 passengers???

Users Local time
Today 7:05 PM
Just for your information.

Today I was planning a flight with the DHC7 (DHC7-100) and I got this screen:

DHC7passgrs.png

I thought the DHC7-100 has max. 5 crew personnel and max. 54 passengers (total=59).
But this screen says max. 500 passengers. I filled 45 and not 490 (mostly I filled max - 10).
Everything went further fine, but this could give problems for other pilots.

on airchild loadsheet for 737-800 max pax is 148.

I think should be 189(depending on configuration that is max)

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
this screen says max. 500 passengers
Ricardo, you used one of our experimental DHC-7/A380 merges! Here's an early construction sketch:
justin_howplanesfly.gif

Zeljko Budovic said:
I think should be 189(depending on configuration that is max)
you want to be squeezed like sardines in a tin?!? :no: :no: :no:

Peter Schindler said:
Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
this screen says max. 500 passengers
Ricardo, you used one of our experimental DHC-7/A380 merges! Here's an early construction sketch:
justin_howplanesfly.gif

Zeljko Budovic said:
The problem is with the 737-800, I think should be 189(depending on configuration that is max)
you want to be squeezed like sardines in a tin?!? :no: :no: :no:
I don't get involved in DHC/airbus experiments, but this is the 737-800 max passengers load on 1-class configuration, we are in financial crisis all around the worlld and maybe someone use this lowcost "sardinas configuration"
Just saying, Ricardo changed 737-800 too, probably by mistake

Hi!

Just one small addition to this excellent sketch:

There is no Magic in the cockpit, it's the wizard who is doing the Magic :rofl:

My the force be with you :x

Always three green's ;)
Marcus

says the typical 2-class seating on the 738 is 162 with 150 economy class. Maybe 148 in total is a little too comfy, then. But I'll leave that decision to Norbert.

[correction] I just checked our B738 fleet. We had 175 pax on most, except 3 planes that were configured for 148 seats. I just added some seats there. So 175 is the seating for all now.

it was more seats until yesterday. And wikipedia says

189 (1-class, dense)
175 (1-class, typical)
160 (2-class, typical)

but never mind, i will load 162 pass = 162 tickets. 162-148=14 tickets surplus = bonus for me :lol:

P.S. Something happens to my keyboard, actually only in airchild forum - I have some strange characters instead of quotes, apostrophe etc.
maybe i enabled something accidentally, do you have any ideas?

ouch .... see my correction above :oops:

ps: all your characters look fine here. You probably changed the default character encoding of your browser with some key shortcut

Sorry then, I'd choose other 738 if i knew that. I thought that someone changes nr. of seats on all airchild aircrafts :lol:

Guten Abend

Back
Top Bottom