FSINN chat window disappeared

Users Local time
Today 9:44 PM
I'm baaack! :) It took weeks of searching to figure out what was wrong with FSINN. The chat window disappeared and I just dreaded reinstalling and configuring it again. As always, it was a simple fix. Those of you who already know about this can have a good laugh, and thanks for not telling me by the way :lol: . I had computer connected to a different monitor with different resolution. when ever I pressed the chat button the window would not appear. The fix was this: while in the sim (FSX) go to addons-fscopilot-settings-and double click on the reset for inn chat. Got my chat window back! I am now a happy camper :p . So please reset my account to active. Alex and Tom i'll see you on the next leg. BTW I tried the vpilot and it kept kicking me off vatsim. My noggin can only process 1 puter problem at a time :rofl: ,get back to that one later. I'm goin flyin.

cheers

Hi David,
nice story :)
but why vpilot is kicking you off vatsim - hmm never had this problem. I am very happy with vpilot. I use it on a remote machine. I have no problems at all. do you have a remote machine? Anyway it is the best choice to move everything what is possible to a remote machine - FSX is so slow and old….
Maybe I can help you with vpilot.
Cheers Tom

Hello Tom, I have just one computer, and one monitor now. Not to mention the stack of pieces of broken stuff I can't seem to throw away ;) . You have two types of computer users. Those that are literate, and then you have me :rofl: . No matter how how hard a developer tries to make a program simple to use, I can have it FUBAR in ten seconds flat! After a few minutes vpilot disconnects due to not responding in proper time or something like that, error 1060. I have windows 8.1, vpilot has full permissions, and put vpilot as trusted app in kaspersky. Still does same thing. Haven't tried another server yet. Also I think that I have the acft matching misconfigured. I checked the box to use FSX default. Have to read the documentation some more. But to sum it up, I don't know what the heck I'm doing :lol: . Anyway FSINN is working now so I'll mess with it when I can. It installed easy enough and I do like it but I'm a little short fused trying to get programs to work right now. Haven't been in the virtual sky for a few weeks. Gonna fly a little before i do something to break my rig again. Of course I'll probably be eating these words cause I do get the urge to tinker... :think:

Blue sky my friend

I'm baaack!
Congratulations, David.
but I'm a little short fused trying to get programs to work right now. Haven't been in the virtual sky for a few weeks.
Now go flying before anything goes wrong again, you definitely earned it!

A bit off tpoic but I have to make some changes to my own setup too. I read on fs.com that the free EHAM for FSX is finally out. That means I first have to carefully backup the other NL2000 files because the versions probably don't match anymore. And install the newer EHGG with the longer runway in the process. And then do some testing because my pc can hardly handle these NL2000 airports. They are quite detailed and I suspect they don't use LODs enough for better performance. Maybe that also improved...who knows.

Don't do it Barthe. Fight the urge to tinker. A wise man once told me if it isn't broken don't fix it. Ah what the devil does he know. Matter of fact, he wasn't that wise saying that to me! Just can't help it , it's my nature :rofl: . I suspect it your nature also ;) . Go for it

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom