MISSING SCHEDULE FLIGHTS?

Users Local time
Today 3:22 PM
some schedule flights is missing when i try to find them through dispatch centre. 737-800 flights from LOWW and LJLJ. I don't know if there are other routes affected.
I know something is wrong, becouse i flew these routes 2 weeks ago. I tried to create charter flight for this flights and i get message: "Note: there are 3 flights for this connection available in the schedule." But when i try to search again in schedule i get this message - "Currently no flights from (airport name)"

Zeljko Budovic said:
some schedule flights is missing when i try to find them through dispatch centre. 737-800 flights from LOWW and LJLJ. I don't know if there are other routes affected.
I know something is wrong, becouse i flew these routes 2 weeks ago. I tried to create charter flight for this flights and i get message: "Note: there are 3 flights for this connection available in the schedule." But when i try to search again in schedule i get this message - "Currently no flights from (airport name)"
Hello Zeljko

Maybe you should check your career if it's different from basic then the aircraft must be placed at the airport you want to fly from ( loww, ljlj). Maybe you sould check registration of the aircraft you flown those flights, and then check where they are positioned right now.

Greetings

Thank you Rafal for jumping in here. Yes, that can be the reason.
I also have checked the routes from LJLJ and LOWW with the B738 and everything looks like it's OK. Please can you try again Zeljko, and report if it's also OK for you?

Rafal Zielinski said:
Maybe you should check your career if it's different from basic then the aircraft must be placed at the airport you want to fly from ( loww, ljlj)

Here was a problem, I recently changed career mode to professional and I forgot this detail :lol:

Thank you Rafal

Norbert Woeller said:
Thank you Rafal for jumping in here. Yes, that can be the reason.
I also have checked the routes from LJLJ and LOWW with the B738 and everything looks like it's OK. Please can you try again Zeljko, and report if it's also OK for you?

Everything is ok Norbert, it was my mistake

Back
Top Bottom