"virtual Fly and Help" - Tour

Users Local time
Today 11:46 PM
Hello

Besides "working" as a VA pilot I fly with a friend a world tour, which has originally a charitable background. I'm talking about the 'Fly and Help' world tour, where two pilots are flown with a Piper Cheyenne about 55,000 nm.

Further informations can be found on and on

My friend Heinz (he is also a pilot at Air-Child) and I want to know, if it is possible to make these flights under the Air-Child Callsign - not to get these hours credited for our account - but just to raise the number of flights, that results in a increase of contributions for UNICEF?

The problem is, that we are unable to charter these flights, because the Piper is not used in our fleet.

Are there any ideas, how we can solve these problems?

Hey Oliver,

Bit of a delayed reply :think:

I the past, when people have wished to fly an aircraft not in the fleet, they have been advised to select the nearest type of aircraft in the fleet. As stated by Peter in this post - http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1058&p=6592#p7272
If you do this, the report will not display the aircraft you flew, but the one you booked. Also the fuel calculations etc will be incorrect.

If you do this, you should also be in the 'basic' career mode.

Hello Andrew,

thanks for the reply - that was the idea, Heinz and I discussd about. But we were not sure, if we should do so.

So the remaining tour from Namibia on will be flown under AIR-Child Flag

Oliver

Back
Top Bottom