How are the rules for flying?

Users Local time
Today 6:04 PM
I would like to know if we would implent rules like :

1. 10 flight rule
example : my hub is LOWW so i fly to LOWW-EHAM and in ten flights i have to retturn to my hub ?
Should we flight always only from the Airport we are in.....Or we can select any flight plan ?
It is not logical i fly to EHAM and then my next flight would ne from RJAA(tokyo)

2.Can we use time accelerator , if so people can just cheat and do flights ...Im personaly against it...maybe accetelator maximum with x2.....This is also less points in FSPAX !

3.Ribbon for 1year service up to 5 or ten....
Ribbon for making 300h in each aircraft TYPE RATING with other words
150h 300h and maybe 600h
Well we can think of many ribbons for achivments

....maybe i still forgot something....

maybe... ;)

To answer your questions, Matej:
1. Air-Child VA will try to be as open as possible for all kinds of simflyers and all kinds of variants to this hobby. That's why, for example, we decided to include bush flying, that's why we offer different career modes, that's why we try to include many aircraft types etc.
This said, there won't be a lot of restrictions. If you like to challenge yourself by returning to a hub after 10 flights - no problem. If you like to add realism by departing from your last arrival airport - no problem. If you want to depart only with aircraft actually parked at your departure - no problem, just switch to Advanced career.
I agree that it's not logic to arrive in Heathrow at night and depart next morning from Hawaii but that's what makes flight simulation different from real life ;)

2. Time acceleration is about the same thing. Some people use it, others don't. Personally I don't like it but there are reasons for and reasons against. And most forums are full of endless discussions about this. Technically it would be a problem too. Most pirep systems we use are basically capable to tell if TA was used or not but there's ways to cheat, so it doesn't make sense to control this in the first place. Just speaking for myself, I don't mind if people use TA because they like to fly long hauls but don't have the time (or nerve) to fly them real-time. I wouldn't but I'm not the center of the world ;)

3. Yes, there are many possibilities for awards and it would be fun to invent some as long as it doesn't get too competitive. I'd like to keep this discussion open to gather ideas, and if a majority agrees we will create some awards some day.

Back
Top Bottom