Pmdg 777 with fs2crew

Users Local time
Today 7:02 PM
I've had a play about in my head over the 747 and the 777 and think am going to go with the 777.

So I just looked at fs2crew site and the conversion for the 777 is not yet released, due end of August to mid September. At first I was thinking fs2crew was a cop out and takes the experience away from you but after buying it for the ngx I realised it adds a level of realism not takes it away. And now I don't fly without it and would highly recommend it for anyone wanting a co pilot, just wondering if anyone had any news if the fs2777 version would be a new buy or if there would be discount for already owning the ngx fs2crew.

As I said I'll wait till fs2crew is released before I buy the 777.

Do you think the 777 is better than the 747 if so why ?

Kind regards
Wes

Hi Wes,

I've had this debate myself and from a personal point of view, the 747 has always been my favourite but when the 777 came out, it was hard not to love it too!

I think that when PMDG make version 2 of the 747 and there's an FS2Crew release for that also, then would be the time to really compare the two. I'm sure the 747 V2 will be just as advanced as the 777.

In the end it's always going to come down to personal preference. For me the 747-8 edges out the 777....For now! Why? Because the 748 is newer technology than the 777 but that will all change when the 777-X comes out 8)

Kind regards,

Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom