ACH real flag, anyone? Looking for...

Users Local time
Today 6:04 PM
I am busy with some sceneries in the Araucanía (south of Chile and the Patagonia in Argentina). I use some flags, the flag of the state (Chile or Argentina), the flag of the mapuches (it is actually their territory) and sometimes the flag of UNICEF and I wanted to use a flag of Air-Child. Do we have a flag? I hope so because we can use it in all our hubs and also in some other airports. Anyway, who can help me with a model of an ACH-flag?
Thanks in advance.
Hier you see an example of the use:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/images/ACH/Flags.png[/imgpop]

Hm, hm... Almost a week later... still no reaction...
I suppose there is no ACH-flag and/or there is no interest on this subject.
Whatever, I've made the first try with some elements from the ACH-site. This is the result:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/images/ACH/FlagsACH-1.png[/imgpop]

Hi,

I'm not sure Peter has been online, with Christmas etc, though I'm sure he would knock something up once he is back.

I'd guess something along the lines of the banner in our signatures.

Actually, the question was not directed to Peter (in that case I had sent a PM), but to all ACH-pilots, but probably were the most of them away with holidays. The screen shot is low resolution and with motion (testing X-Plane 10 with old MacBook Pro).

There was never too much traffic on forums, anyway in my opinion and experience...

On other hand making such a flag should be not big problem, but currently i have not so much time to spare in preps for new year... But in january - i may be able to prepare one texture.

Specify proportions and i'll try to make something in gimp (i think i have no dxt export option currently).

Andrew Williams said:
I'm not sure Peter has been online, with Christmas etc, though I'm sure he would knock something up once he is back.
It's true I haven't been around much, this week. I had fancied my holidays would leave me a little more time but that wasn't the case :|

Ricardo, please find a PDF of the Air-Child logo in 2 flavors here:

Hope it's of any use to you.

Hi, Peter,
Many thanks for your reaction. I already had the logo, and also other elements used to make liveries.
But... I understand we do not have a flag. My problem is more about the design of an ACH-flag. It must be simple, easy to be recognized from distance (see for example the Chilean flag). The ACH-logo uses text :( You cannot read good text on a flag (it's moving and changing).
Other example is the UNICEF-flag, the image of two heads (mother and child) is simple and good to see, also no text. Design is not really my business, that's why I am looking for help from other ACH-pilots (designers). It's a little weird, I know what I want to have, but I can't put it in a flag :'(
I'll keep trying...

OK, I've tried it again.

You can see the result in this movie:

If I want to use it in distributed sceneries (and of course in the sceneries of our hubs, to begin with SCEL in Santiago de Chile), do I need authorization of the authorities here? (Norbert, Peter)

Back
Top Bottom