Vatsim Remarks

Users Local time
Today 8:16 PM
Hey Webprogrammers

Is it possible to Add a Textfield in the Userprofile that can be used for the Remarks of each Flightplan in the Vatsim-Prefile-Form. of corse in addition to the va related things?

Damit ich mich klar ausdrücken kann kurz in Deutsch: Ich wünschte mir ein Feld im Userprofile, das ich mit Remarks füllen kann, die beim Abfüllen des Flugplanes automatisch mit abgefüllt werden, wie im Moment "/RTF=AIRCHILD /WWW.AIR-CHILD.COM". Natürlich nicht als Ersatz von diesem sondern als Ergänzung dazu. Ich denke es gibt viele die schreiben noch rein das FSPassengersX aktiv ist oder auch der SELCAL. Diese Texte sind ja immer gleich, aber geben doch jedes mal wieder ein bisschen zu tippen.

Many Thanks in advance and happy new Year

hi,
what do you think aboudt a small text-file to type in your text once. When filing a flightplan, you just have to copy and paste. :yes:

Andre Bohni said:
Is it possible to Add a Textfield in the Userprofile that can be used for the Remarks of each Flightplan in the Vatsim-Prefile-Form. of corse in addition to the va related things?

A good idea Andre. We will think about that.

André, the same idea has already been brought up by Svilen Vassilev. And, yes, I remember my reply to him, about 2 months ago: consider it done ... Shame on me! :oops:
But I realised by now that it's not quite as simple as I thought first. All information for the Vatsim prefiling is passed along in the URL (parameters attached to the address string). That means we have to restrict the length of personal remarks and especially make sure that people do not enter invalid characters and stuff. Still not a big deal, just a little work.
I will work on this in 2012 :D Promised!
We will make some changes to the pilot profile page, anyway, so this will be included then.

Hey Peter and Norbert

It was me that this was already brought up but i havent found it with the search, and well i dont think to write books in the remarks section :) but yes i know some checks must be done. The year is young and so take the time you need for this.

Happy New Year and be blessed
André

Back
Top Bottom