VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

Have you seen the fight for the 3rd place at the top of the VA-list?
It's very amazing
I've seen Platinum Airways release a whole lot of their repaints to Flightsim.com(mainly POSKY). I think this communicates to the rest of the flightsim world that your VA is very much alive. I asked the "board" if I could release some of my POSKY ACH repaints to Flightsim.com. I'm still awaiting an answer. I'm not saying we should immediately release all our repaints to the general public but releasing some repaints for freeware aircraft could be good good for publicity.

August is gone...

The stand (August 31, 2013 - 22:49)

Active ACH-pilots = 117
Votes VA-list = 62 (53% of the active ACH-pilots)
Active ACH-pilots did not vote = 55
New ACH-pilots = 24
Active new ACH-pilots = 7 (29% of the new ACH-pilots)
Rank position = 5

Votes other VA's:
Italiani Volanti = 262
Sur Air = 221
Platinum Airways = 94
Canadian Xpress = 66

I do not ask it anymore..., I give it up...,
I only mention the fact: only the half of our active pilots vote for us at the VA-list

My suggestion: let's try to stay at the top,
our position must be 4 the whole month September.

Let's go for it!!!

:fly:

All I can stay Ricardo, is don't take it personally. Some people will vote, others won't bother, and others probably don't ever look at any of the posts in the forums so don't even know about posting.

As you say, if we keep a high rank during the majority of the year, it gives us publicity, and who cares if the other VAs bash in a load of votes at the end of the month to take top spot. They are only there for a few days before it is reset again :fly:

vote

Not bad..., not bad at all...

After 10 days in September, we are still at the top of the VA-list. Let's see...

The stand (September 10, 2013 - 12:42)

Active ACH-pilots = 91
Votes VA-list = 42 (46% of the active ACH-pilots)
Active ACH-pilots did not vote = 49
New ACH-pilots = 6
Active new ACH-pilots = 2 (33% of the new ACH-pilots)
Rank position = 3

But I think, just a supposition, that more than the half of our active pilots do not vote because they do not know about this or they do not know how to do it.
Trying to correct this problem, a proposition...

Can we put the button of the VA-list on our homepage?
(the little one you see on my signature)
I mean to put it on a place where everyone can see it, also the occasional visitors.

is there really to win a prize if you're there in the top three places...?

Frank Kunath said:
is there really to win a prize if you're there in the top three places...?
Not in money or other "material" things..., but in our heart YES :lol:

Seriously, in the top four or five, the VA's banners are easy to be founded by people looking for info about VA's.
That's why we want to be there.

More pilots = more flights = more donations for UNICEF

A "winning" airline gets a medal at the left upper side of the banner for some time. It must be reset after some time because I think I remember us being first a year ago. So that's also a sort of prize.

Not bad..., not bad at all...

We still have 10 days in September and the whole month we've been at the top of the VA-list.

The stand (September 23, 2013 - 16:40z)

Active ACH-pilots = 113
Votes VA-list = 62 (55% of the active ACH-pilots)
Active ACH-pilots did not vote = 51
New ACH-pilots = 16
Active new ACH-pilots = 5 (31% of the new ACH-pilots)
Rank position = 3

Again, the old proposition... (Peter?, Norbert?, someone from the staff?)

Can we put the button of the VA-list on our homepage?
(the little one you see on my signature)
I mean to put it on a place where everyone can see it, also the occasional visitors.

ACH is quite low on this month...

Did You voted already?

You can vote by clicking on button in my signature or go directly to http://va-list.com/

Hi

I think they've something wrong with their voting system. I haven't voted this month, but when I've checked the box about cookie the page wrote me : "We're sorry, but according to our records it seems you already voted this month. Please try again next month during the new voting round". So I wasn't able to vote :think:

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom