Air Child A318 paint

Users Local time
Today 4:01 PM
Ok, so I was browsing SimTexture.de for some new airbus repaints, and came across this picture. this repaint looks amazing, and I must have it. :) however there are no download links for it on Holgi's site. presumably the VA repaints are all to be downloaded at the VA site, naturally, or we would have Air-Child Impostors all over the place. does anyone on staff have this file anywhere? I am aware of the difficulties in adding a new aircraft to the schedule, and I am perfectly happy subbing this for an F100 route or something, so we wouldn't need any changes there, I just would like to get my grubby paws on this repaint if at all possible. much gratitude in advance if anyone has it or knows where to get it.

on another note, it seems like Holgi's PC has died on him. from the forum posts, he appears to be very much opposed to any sort of charity directed to himself. but as I have roughly 200 repaints on my hard drive that he spent many an hour making for us with no thought of recompense, it would be awesome if in some way the greater sim community had some way of helping? I would certainly contribute.

Airbus%20A318%20air-child%20SE-PIP%202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom