IMPORTANT: What is going on in this VA ?

ACH1516 said:
ok, but as we have said in the past. extended the team. collaboration is there, but also serve the figures present.

ACH1516,
I cannot follow you - please be free to develop anything groups, tours, group flights, paints etc etc - I will post this in the news for ever ACH pilot to follow if he wants.
Cheers Tom

Reason: Anonymizing ACH1516
Last edited by a moderator:
from pilots for pilots that is the idea, there is no "job" to do
Exactly, we all do this for fun. Air-Child is not a paid service so you can't demand things. The only guarantees are our rules, the rest is what pilots put in themselves.
new graphics,this is obsolete
What's the definition of obsolete? I think our site looks good. I hate those "modern" sites that automatically load videos and bother you with social media stuff. When the site would have demanding graphics it would probably crash my pc when running FSX at the same time. And that's while I only want REAL information from the site like new forum post and flight info.
More video to you tube page.
Like Tom says; be our guest and start recording. I personally don't watch too many flightsim videos. I like real landings more because they show you how it's really done.
more news and update facebook page.
I avoid FB like it's the plague. But I guess you could also post there yourself? Otherwise ask Norbert if you can help with the FB part?
new aircraft more Q400 , C182
No, small Cessna's make little chance here. There are more Q400 fans on ACH. You should ask Norbert about it. But one warning: many Q400 owners have already complained about reporting problems because it's FDE, parking brakes and engine can't be picked up by ACARS applications(because it's executed outside FSX).
update liveries P3D.
What's different about P3D? I mean, there was a difference between liveries for fs9 and FSX but isn't P3D just FSX on steroids? I've heard made a default plane for it but it's a fighter so no livery there.
also follow the wave of the release of the new aircraft
Like? The only planes I can think of are 787 or A350 but they're only bought in small numbers even by big airlines like KLM. And we do have an A380 which is a very new flying whale...I mean aircraft. And remember, we simulate an airline so we don't add every fancy FSX plane that's released.

Barthe said:
No, small Cessna's make little chance here. There are more Q400 fans on ACH. You should ask Norbert about it. But one warning: many Q400 owners have already complained about reporting problems because it's FDE, parking brakes and engine can't be picked up by ACARS applications(because it's executed outside FSX).

Dear pilots
Q400 works fine with Flightkeeper. I myself use parkingbrakes on and taxlights off as the trigger for the ACARS system. Of course for the flight critics it does not work well cause the simulation works outside FSX as Barte said. But this problem exists with other planes to...

Cheers Tom

Hi all.
Back from a small break from flightsim. I think the part we really miss is the sponsor part to unicef. To see statistic and so on. Honourably it haven't been shown on net for a long long time.
Why? Of course you all say it's still working and sponsoring are paying. All we (I) want is too see how much we have donated and so on. That's 1 of the reason why I choose air child.

Hope to get things better :)

Anders

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
Hi all.
Back from a small break from flightsim. I think the part we really miss is the sponsor part to unicef. To see statistic and so on. Honourably it haven't been shown on net for a long long time.
Why? Of course you all say it's still working and sponsoring are paying. All we (I) want is too see how much we have donated and so on. That's 1 of the reason why I choose air child.

Hope to get things better :)

Anders

+1

Back
Top Bottom