D-ARIE in fire !!!

Users Local time
Tomorrow 12:27 AM
Hi all,

Just to let you know: my last flight EDDH-EDDK with the 737 D-ARIE ended after a few minutes on the EDDH taxiway because I had a sudden right engine fire. I declared an emergency right in the middle of the taxiway.... I'm using FsCaptain and FSFK. I decided to valided the flight and send it to the VA. If some admin would like to remove my pirep no problem...
Take care.....ACH aircrafts needed some revision, no ? :lol:

Cheers

Cedric

PS: I wrote a comment in FSFK but it seems that they are not sent with the pirep

Hi Cedric,

a job well Done :!:

Fire is a very dangerous thing to happen to any aircraft. So if the pax returned safely it's a great job. Thank you! :yes:

I think our maintenance will have the bird quickly repaired.

Take care of yourself see you in the air.

Marcus

Good evening,
I´m a new pilot here and it´s my first membership in a VA... I have a few questions about that. How did you get an engine fire? Do you use FSPassengersX or something like that?
And if I would have a flight for this VA (on which I´m looking forward) and have a fire or let´s say a unretractable gear, would this really have an effect on the next pilot who wants to fly with that airplane?
So was D-ARIE actually not available because of this fire? If that´s the case then it´s awesome, really! :)

Evening Jonas,

At the moment, it wont have any affect on the aircraft for the next user. When the new financial model is added to the airline, then things like failures and general state of the aircraft will affect the aircrafts availability, and also cost us 'virtual' money for the repairs to put it back into service.

Hi all,
As Andrew said this was just acting like for real, and fortunatly you can valided such a flight even if you did'nt reach your destination, bht there is at that time no influence on any VA airplane.

But hey Andrew: you seem to have more informations regarding the futur of AirChild ?!!

Any date for all those new features ?

Cheers

Cedric

PS: I use FSCaptain....the software the trigger such a scenario

Back
Top Bottom